[squeak-dev] [squak-dev] How do I change the debugger highlighting color?

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 15:58:42 UTC 2015

Because I really, really need too change the color. I can't see where the
error is - the 'highlight' color is so faint, it looks like nothing is
highlighted at all.  It makes tracking down where the error is really,
really hard.

I had a similar issue a few years ago with the Moose guys - they changed
the sliders in the windows to be more aesthetically pleasing, but on some
LCD monitors (notably, mine), the color is practically not there at all -
like, apparently, this highlight color.

Thanks,
cbc