[squeak-dev] re: FFI callbacks

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 00:18:23 UTC 2015

Hi Craig,

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 5:00 PM, Craig Latta <craig at netjam.org> wrote:

> Hi all--
>
>      I loaded Alien-eem.25 into Squeak 5.0.15110 on Mac OS 10.11.15A279b
> from the Monticello HTTP repository at [1]. I ran AlienSunit in the Test
> Runner, and it Squeak. Before I get into posting error logs, can anyone
> confirm that AlienSunit runs successfully on their machine, on any host
> platform, or that I shouldn't expect it to run successfully? Are there
> other Monticello packages I should be loading, and if so, in what order?

I get 15 passes and one failure, that being testLongLong.  But that's in my
VMMaker image, which has some extras in it.  AFAIA tough Alien should just
work.  I'll look at the testLongLong failure soon cuz I'm starting on the
x64 JIT and that requires the above to work to access the processor alien.

--
best, Eliot