[squeak-dev] The Trunk: SMLoader-cmm.85.mcz -- SqueakMap Installable packages / installed packages display

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 01:56:21 UTC 2015

Although changing that allSatsify to anySatisfy is not the right
solution, I think you are on to something about the UI.  It shouldn't
be confusing, but it is, isn't it?  I remember now that those filters
have confused me before, too, exactly the same way.

Maybe we should revamp the filters and possiblly even make them radio
buttons to really suggest the correct pattern of usage..?

Instead of "Safely available", etc., maybe we should just make it
simple and have something like, Installed, Compatible, and Latest..?