[squeak-dev] MNU when disabling preference Show world main docking bar

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun Sep 20 13:40:11 UTC 2015

Dear Squeakers,

When I wanted to disable the docking bar I ran into a debugger in an image with latest update #15196. It does not happen in the Squeak5.1-15113.image from the FTP server.

The strange thing is that all the showWorldMainDockingBar(:) methods have not changed for years. So far I did not find the reason for this. Maybe someone of you have a suspicion of what change might have caused that.

Cheers,
Bernhard