[squeak-dev] The Trunk: MonticelloConfigurations-topa.138.mcz

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Thu Sep 24 12:59:03 UTC 2015

Here's the thing:

The change to initialize effects that it is called.
Hence, after updating _past_ MonticelloConfigurations-dtl.137,
the Updaters classvar of MCMcmUpdater will be nil, and hence
every following attempt to update will restart from 1 and,
inevitably, fail eventually.
(Evidence: all saved images from the CI since september 3)

What we can do:
- remove the last three .mcm's that reference MonticelloConfigurations-dtl.137
 - update-eem.333
 - update-eem.334
 - update-eem.335
- I don't know whether each of them is an important milestone for loading
  individually.
  if so:
    - replace 333-335 with maps that refer to MonticelloConfigurations-topa.138
      to skip 137
  if not:
    - make a new 333 that merges the changes of the old 333-335 and
      refers to MonticelloConfigurations-topa.138, also to skip 137.

Thoughts?

Best regards
	-Tobias