[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Graphics-cmm.329.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Apr 1 15:18:04 UTC 2016

Yes of course Etoys should work in trunk!

It would be really good if some members of the squeak-dev community could
take an interest in this, and maybe make a project out of doing whatever
updates may be needed to clean up trunk in this regard. The Etoys image
itself provides a clear reference of how things should work, and I'm sure
that Bert and others would be happy to offer some guidance and oversight
to anyone who might want to contribute.

Personally I think it would be very cool if you could open a new trunk
image, start a new project, and be able to select Morphic, MVC, or Etoys
as types of project. Then entering a new Etoys project could take you
directly into an environment just like that of the reference Etoys image.

Dave