[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Network-ul.176.mcz

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Sat Apr 2 21:29:32 UTC 2016

Hi Tobias,

It is snappy enough, but it's not such a good idea to rely on
UUIDGenerator while the seeding problem exists in Random[1].
I have a solution for that in progress, which works without VM support,
but it still has a few question marks.
When I asked for a primitive to solve that issue, the thread[1] got
totally derailed.
Btw, this change should have no effect when UUIDPlugin doesn't work.

Levente

[1] http://forum.world.st/Seeding-instances-of-Random-tt4859041.html