[squeak-dev] seaside.gemstone.com seems to be down

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Apr 5 13:34:37 UTC 2016

Fabio,

You should be using http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com,
http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com/ss,
http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com/ss, and http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com.

VMWare retained  control of the gemstone.com domain[1] and has been
forwarding the traffic to the above urls since then. There are no
guarantees that VMWare will forward the traffic forever, so you should
change any references for gemstone.com to gemtalksystems.com.

A year or two ago the forwarding stopped, but it was restored after a
day or two[2], we'll see if it is restored this time :)

Dale

[1]
https://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/gemtalk-systems-acquires-gemstones/
[2]