[squeak-dev] Looking for Squeak Smalltalk tutor in the Chicago suburbs, particularly Downers Grove

Joseph Alotta joseph.alotta at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 14:30:10 UTC 2016

Greetings

Lots of people take piano lessons.  I thought I could take Squeak lessons.

So, I am looking for a master to meet me in a coffee shop in the western suburbs of Chicago once a week and teach me directly.  Answer questions, assist in using all the tools and concepts.

I am an adult student and have a strong background in programming, but it is pretty old, and in other languages.

The lessons would be for pay.  I am thinking of $70 an hour and could potentially go for several years.

Sincerely,

Joe.