[squeak-dev] Re: [[Q] How set the permissions of text file

Edgar De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 10:08:14 UTC 2016

Thanks Marcel and Bert

On April 14, 2016 at 05:18:42, marcel.taeumel (marcel.taeumel at hpi.de) wrote:

That being said, I highly doubt that a TVML file needs to be made executable. "-rw-r--r—“ should be fine because it’s not going to be executed directly (that is what the “x” bit allows).

- Bert -

Well, in doing my first baby steps in tvOS, but share what i learn

The Squeak server works fine, you could arrange your folder outside Xcode and works like examples using Python.

If you copy any of provided templates with a text editor, the examples do not run.

If you made a test with a text editor, the examples do not run.

The saved file with a text editor have same permissions as Squeak, with the @ at the end.

I plan to go http://www.spaceappsrosario.com and present a kind of “KNowNASA” app with public and free files of http://www.nasa.gov.

Any wishing be part of this, email me directly.

Edgar

@morplenauta