[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Tools-cmm.689.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 15:13:30 UTC 2016

Agree, and the best way to do that is for whomever wants to try to fix
it to simply roll back the method and wait for it to blow up.  Its not
easy to reproduce, but it happens even though I don't use icons in
message lists, so
its hard for me to prioritize it above my other obligations at this time.

In the meantime, I do not wish for a feature like this to be
disruptive to anyone else.

PS -- that it is so hard to understand and fix maybe speaks to another
problem with it..?   ;-/