[squeak-dev] Re: Why do we process the shutdown list if not snapshotting?

timfelgentreff timfelgentreff at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 07:47:26 UTC 2016

No, you need three variables. Your scenarios are correct, I think, but 1 and
2 need to differentiate. If you're saving and quitting you want to compress
forms and remove tmpdirs and such, but if you're saving and keeping the
image open you want to skip the tmpdir removal, not close open sockets,
maybe only set a variable for startup to re-init that stuff...

marcel.taeumel wrote