[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Tools-mt.690.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 15:59:47 UTC 2016

> All I want is that if one clicks on the single selection in a message trace browser, the selection is deselected.  That enables applying a function to the entire list much easier than selecting the entire list, and is consistent with the tool that the preference for message trace browsers has replaced.

The original design intent for TMB was to emulate Windows
list-selection -- by using Shift to extend selection (which currently
works) and Control to toggle individual selections, which currently
doesn't work because Control+click is already overridden for something
else I think.

My intent has always been to find a way to make Control+click work.
Is it possible?