[squeak-dev] trunk update broken cuz there's an empty diffy version

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 17:57:01 UTC 2016

ul.83 is not a direct ancestor of cmm.85, so I would like to know what
code is creating a mcd between those two and why..

The warning about serializing empty mcz is there because we never
found the bug which was serializing empty mcz's.  This warning is help
us identify when and why it occurs, and also to prevent the bug from
silently storing an empty mcz into the repository, possibly losing
code and/or causing harm to trunk.