[squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak 5.1 Feature Freeze -- Trunk closed for new features; only bug fixes or text updates

marcel.taeumel Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Aug 1 12:55:39 UTC 2016

Hi, there!

It's "feature freeze" time. :-) Please do not try out new features in the
Trunk for now. If you forgot something, please ask first. We'll find a way.

@Chris: What is needed in the image for the MC History function? There was
at least one fix for the ServiceEntry left in your inbox, right?

We will now work on correcting some in-image texts, release information,
etc. We will also work on the release automation scripts using TravisCI,
smalltalkCI, and GitHub.

The next dates are:
  * Code Freeze on August 14, 23:59 AOE
  * Release between August 15 and 19

Let's hope that this will work out as expected. :-)

Best,
Marcel