[squeak-dev] International text input on X11

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Mon Aug 1 20:09:15 UTC 2016

With those scripts (and with my modification send in a separate email)
and the VM I compiled from the github source, it handles
-compositioninput properly and I can get the Japanese text into
Scratch where the proper environment variables are set.  (The
composition window's position is not there yet as the image I have is
"02052015".)  It probably is nice if I test everything as people would
see them.

I am now trying to run the matchbox-keyboard and see how it interacts
with Scratch.

--
-- Yoshiki