[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue Aug 2 21:55:02 UTC 2016

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-August/068396.html

Name: Morphic-mt.1220
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1219

I forgot to restore the keyboard shortcut functionality for confirmation dialogs. It has been there before my refactorings.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-August/068397.html

Name: Collections-mt.703
Ancestors: Collections-mt.702

Small fix for SWiki HTML parsing. Recognize also non-hash color names. Our Color class is fine with it, too.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-August/068398.html

Name: HelpSystem-Core-mt.87
Ancestors: HelpSystem-Core-nice.86

Fixes parsing of broken HTML a-href links as found in SWiki.

Fixes scroll-to-top when selecting new help topics.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-August/068399.html

Name: Morphic-mt.1221
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1220

Let models such as HelpBrowser signal content changes that require a fresh start at the top. (Differentiate from appended content updates where a scroll-to-top would annoy the user who is scrolling down and in the process of reading).

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-August/068400.html

Name: ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.177
Ancestors: ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.176

Fixes a bug where the parent of the current selection in a tree was not updated in the model when the model updated its current selection.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-August/068401.html

Name: Morphic-mt.1222
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1221

Clean-up structure of help texts. Remove duplicates. Favor our help system instead of spreading elaborate help texts throughout the system.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-August/068402.html

Name: Graphics-mt.357
Ancestors: Graphics-tfel.356

Move generic font size summary from Morphic into Graphics package.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-August/068403.html

Name: ST80-mt.214
Ancestors: ST80-mt.213

HelpBrowser does not work in MVC because there is no tree view. Use StringHolder in a window instead.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-August/068404.html

Name: Help-Squeak-Project-mt.36
Ancestors: Help-Squeak-Project-tpr.35

Include more help texts from throughout the system. Add a book for release notes.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-August/068405.html

Name: Morphic-mt.1223
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1222

Sorry, the terse guide should not have vanished from the help menu.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-August/068406.html

Name: Monticello-mt.642
Ancestors: Monticello-mt.641

Add inbox as well-known repository.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-August/068407.html

Name: System-mt.859
Ancestors: System-mt.858

On aggressive clean-up, remove all auto-generated accessors in Preferences.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-August/068408.html

Name: Morphic-mt.1224
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1223

Use a wireframe fullscreen icon, which is colorizable/themeable, for the docking bar. Just like the Squeak icon.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-August/068409.html

Name: System-cmm.860
Ancestors: System-mt.859

Fixes to the Community Dark theme:
	Dark themes must opposite a light theme -- in a Dark theme, darkness is the standard color of a widgets standard state, with increased lightness being used to indicate selected / hovered / feedback states.
	- Move toward a universal "selection" color, #dbAqua.  I would like to make this the color for text-selection too, but we would need to adjust the syntax colors for that, and this change is just intended to make Community Dark minimally usable, not my preference.
	- Buttons now indicate their "on" selection state with a little color.
	- The labels of background windows are now readable.
	- The color palette was much too bright.  Darkened it.