[squeak-dev] Re: A couple Monokai theme issues

marcel.taeumel Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Aug 3 14:04:17 UTC 2016

Karl Ramberg wrote
> The sub menu indicator arrow is black and menu color is very dark gray so
> it is hard to see.
>
> Selection color is used as progress bar indication color. And same color
> is
> used as color for progress bar morph.
>
> Best,
> Karl

Hi Karl,

thanks, the sub-menu indicators need to be themed, too. Maybe
color-collected. This affects all other themes.

I don't see an issue with the colors in the progress bars, though. I think
you refer to the background of the bar not being visible. Still, there no
real information lost because you know where the bar will go to reach 100
percent. Hmm... but we need to have a border for the system progress morph
if you disable the shadow. This also affects the Solarized themes.

Best,
Marcel