[squeak-dev] Re: Merge button missing in MergeBrowser ?

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Wed Aug 3 14:53:32 UTC 2016

I had the same issue after the theme updates. I tried to work it around by
evaluating the button's action manually, but that didn't work out. The
changes were not merged. Finally, I decided to load the new package and
reverted what I wanted to keep. Since then merging has started to work
again.

Levente