[squeak-dev] The Inbox: ReleaseBuilder-cmm.143.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Aug 10 17:21:32 UTC 2016

> On 09-08-2016, at 5:48 PM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>

> Take a look at how Juan has handled the assignment arrow issue in Cuis.
> If you have not done so before, please take a few minutes to download a
> Cuis image and check it out.

That’s pretty much what I was thinking. Underscores within method names etc are an Abomination Unto Nuggan. And yes, I understand that some FFI related apis require us to avert our gazes and deal with the Great Apostate Unwashed. Doesn’t mean I have to like it.

tim
Strange OpCodes: LJD: Lock Job on Disk