[squeak-dev] Squeak 5.1 PreferenceBrowser notes

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Aug 12 05:49:40 UTC 2016

> On 11-08-2016, at 12:47 PM, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think you have a pretty good list, but we will use a thoughtful and
> logical approach and not a snarky one for determining the fate of each
> and every Preference.

Snarky notes are better than no notes I suspect. At least it is a flag to salute. And the major point - that we have a rather tangled mess of confusion that needs pruning and copy-editing - is valid whether pointed or polite. I just wish I’d had time to do some thing more practically useful before code-freeze.

tim
World Ends at Ten! Pictures at 11 on Fox News!