[squeak-dev] Squeak5.1 category added to SqueakMap, please make new SM releases of your projects

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 03:51:04 UTC 2016

The instructions seem to cover the case where an updated version of
the package is necessary.

What is missing is the answer to the following questions:

What are the instructions if when the current package runs fine in 5.1
and thus no new release of the package is necessary?

Is it still necessary to copy the load script or can the Squeak5.1
category be added to the existing entry?