[squeak-dev] Re: oooooh nice - modal dialog wiggler

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 17:06:22 UTC 2016

The particular one that caught my attention was closing a debug window
where I had written code in the source pane (to finish a process) that I
didn't want to save.  So, closed the Debug, and went to close other windows
that I had used and didn't need - but I got the wiggle instead - asking if
I really wanted to discard the changes made in the debugger.

In other words, found one of the rare dialogs.  And, yes, esc or return
would work - but its nice to be reminded what will be impacted before doing
one of those.

-cbc