[squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak 5.1 released;

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Tue Aug 23 16:47:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

Unzipping the Windows Version from the squeak.org, skip configuration
and try to bring up the halos on the Welcome thingie brings a multitude
(more than I could close) of Warnings in the Windows version.

Same with AllInOne and ARM versions on my Pi 3

Morph from the Objects catalog bring one Warning:

MenuMorph class>>#menuSelectionColor has been deprecated. mt: Use UI themes.

which can be resumed.

On the World I can bring up the halos.

So maybe the first case is sth. recursive through the submorphs.

Cheers,

Herbert