[squeak-dev] Re: Squeak 5.1 bugs

Edgar De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 12:45:42 UTC 2016

Hi Marcel
As I said, try to build  FunSqueak 5.1.
Steps I do
Download All-In-One
Unzip
Open in Mac
First bug is when in the menu try to create a new Project, solved as i said
Second bug or maybe change from earlier versions, command B in a class name do not open a Browser.
Then in the new project i try to have MorphicGames as you see in the youtube video
With some bugs of mine solved, the MorphicGames is working as you see in the video
When you try to go to first project (the welcome window in dark) , a emergency evaluator raise.
Later Ioday  test in Windows and Linux to see , must go now