[squeak-dev] Other serialisation formats -- SIXX serialisation format, JSON, Fuel?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 10:59:57 UTC 2016

https://github.com/theseion/Fuel

says about Fuel

- No special VM-support needed.
- Can serialize/materialize not only plain objects but also classes,
traits, methods, closures, contexts, packages, etc.
- Very customizable: ignore certain instance variables, substitute
objects by others, pre and post serialization and materialization
actions, etc.
- Supports class rename and class reshape.
- Good test coverage (almost 600 unit tests).