[squeak-dev] Other serialisation formats -- SIXX serialisation format, JSON, Fuel?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 21:30:33 UTC 2016

I would, of course, love for Ma Serializer to be considered.  Its
mature and proven, and has a lot of hooks and I just know the scrutiny
and brilliance of this community would benefit it tremendously, and
since Magma uses it, would make Magma fundamentally better, too.

The Fuel hysteria appears to have already garnered everyone's vote
before I saw this thread to get myself on the ballot..    I once took
at look at trying to use Fuel for Magma, but its much too limited (and
not nearly as much faster than Ma Serializer as reported in the Fuel
paper).  Its is good for UC1) Save an object and UC2) Load an object,
but not much else.  :(