[squeak-dev] Squeaksource.com is down

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Dec 5 16:05:58 UTC 2016

Thanks, hopefully just the user interface is scrambled. This happens when
a new user registers with a multibyte user name (which happens
surprisingly often, I would not have expected a lot of new users).

I am away, returning home 10 hours from now. I'll check into it then if no
one else has done so.

Dave