[squeak-dev] Morphs can be dropped on main docking bar

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 23:10:50 UTC 2016

Ran into this recently with a very large morph (> 90% of screen
real-estate).
How do you get that morph out of the docking bar?
I've resorted to quiting the image and starting over, which is really
sub-optimal.  If I could not accept drops (or at least be prompted if I
drop it when the option is to not accept drops), that would go a long way
to helping.

Just now trying this out (not having paid attention to the 'accept drops'
check box), I noticed that the very big morph makes Squeak unusable - the
docking bar takes up so much space I can't usefully open any other
window/morph at all in Squeak anymore.  Maybe a second guard to not allow
such big morphs - or to shrink them if we do - should be added to the
docking bar.

-cbc