[squeak-dev] try.squeak.org is in need of some love

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Dec 10 01:01:00 UTC 2016

You may need to give some context when you point folks at the try.squeak.org
page, and maybe give a warning concerning browser variations.

To me, try.squeak.org is absolutely amazing because I have a fairly good idea
of what it is doing, and I appreciate the value of extreme portability. After
all, squeakjs is already achieving a level of run-time portability that exceeds
anything that has ever been accomplished in any C-based VM /ever/.

But if I did not know that, and you just told me to go look at the web page,
I would be completely unimpressed.

Dave