[squeak-dev] CameraPlugin on mac

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Sun Dec 25 18:09:33 UTC 2016

I would not be too surprised to hear that it has some instability, but
it used to work okay on my computer.  (Beside the fact that
Squeak5.1-16548-32bit does not even run, but also as keyboard input
does not work, I have hard time to even do a simple debugging).

My test code that used to work is attached here.  Hope this helps.

--
-- Yoshiki