[squeak-dev] Strange SSL error

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Tue Dec 27 16:07:01 UTC 2016

Hi Chris,

This is probably an issue with SAN certificates. The sites you're trying
to access probably have changed to SAN certificates or changed the order
of the domain names listed in them.
If this is the case, then you might want to check your code with the
solution I posted here[1]. Note that it has been scraped in favor of
plugin-side certificate verification, but that hasn't been implemented
yet.

Levente

[1] http://forum.world.st/SqueakSSL-SAN-certificates-td4828767.html