[squeak-dev] Sensor shiftPressed

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Dec 27 19:46:10 UTC 2016

> On 27-12-2016, at 10:51 AM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
>     Sensor shiftPressed no longer functions.  Is there a replacement?

At least for Scratch not-quite-events, ‘self currentHand lastEvent’ works to get  the most recent event. I use it in ScratchFrameMorph>buildShareMenu: for example -
‘self currentHand lastEvent shiftPressed ifTrue:[
	aDockingBarMenuMorph addLine’….

There’s also the option of just sucking in my KeyboardStateWatcher that listens to incoming events and tracks the currently pressed keys etc.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Gramen artificiosum odi = I hate Astroturf.