[squeak-dev] Mutter system news

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 19:28:54 UTC 2016

What would be super helpful is a brief description of the why, here. You're
giving a detailed description of SOMETHING and expecting the reader to
piece together the puzzle. Almost no one is going to do that, because
they're busy solving their own problems.

frank

On Dec 28, 2016 11:22, "Charlie Robbats" <charlie.robbats at gmail.com> wrote:

> 19 - I am thinking about merging RS FEC with blockEn/Decoding with a 7-bit
> msgChunks into 8-bit blocks, or QoS determined. That along with non-secret
> 3-way finite field key agreement ratcheting and contract established
> scoping, would mean each transaction might be separately islolated from
> every other and the contract exchange includes trusted observation
> filtering capabilities, locally enforced through your prioritized trees of
> life, liberty & property, and also your knowledge of good and evil.
>
> 20 - add a new delayed redirector, on Carol's side, so a remotePromise
> resolution will be a tree-way exchange for the ratchet exchange: carol ->
> farRef:  alice -> scope internalize: carol -> ack redirector: alice -> wire
> encrypted
>
> 21 - group ratcheting: presence event leads to re-rendezvous with the
> qufrum, majority/super-majority online election/karma emoji disbersement
>
> On 12/28/2016 1:55 PM, Charlie Robbats wrote:
>
>> 16 - pass the galaxy test: https://docs.google.com/presen
>> tation/d/1FWcSJfZITITckrXyfihpuPnX5xf0e4kOhCnsoRFyLfI/edit#slide=id.p
>>
>> 17 - exchange access categories with contractual code migration
>>
>> 18 - emoji feedback
>>

>> On 12/28/2016 1:11 PM, Charlie Robbats wrote:
>>
>>> Hi! Here's the master plan, always malleable; if anyone sees something
>>> interesting to dive into, you are welcome.
>>>
>>> Future Features
>>> ---
>>> 0 - fix vector corruption through pbeStorage
>>> 1 - java/squeak interoperability
>>> 2 - FEC-RS testing/repair
>>> 3 - define QR-coded PBE identity
>>> 4 - switch to SHA256/scrypt PBE for identities
>>> 5 - porciniz
>>> 6 - DNS/meta layer injection
>>> 7 - stack hacking/network discovery/graphing/routing
>>> 8 - blockchain