[squeak-dev] bouncing source.squeak.org

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 23:15:10 UTC 2016

I just looked at the image and there were bunch of processes hung up on one
or another of two critical blocks; although it did not appear that either
was part of the call stack of the other.

One of them was using a Semaphore instead of a Mutex, so that is suspicious.

There were so many, it wasn't evident what the root cause of the issue was,
so I decided to bounce the server and will monitor it over the next days to
see if the issue returns.