[squeak-dev] Problem with 'method source for it' in trunk?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Feb 13 04:17:49 UTC 2016

In my working trunk/spur image, I am having problems searching for 'method source with it'.

To illustrate the problem, evaluate this:

   SystemNavigation default browseMethodsWithSourceString: 'InputSensor'

Then move the mouse around => lots of debuggers on "Key not found: Comment".

Is anyone else seeing this? It may be local problems in my working image, or
maybe something related to compiler changes in trunk.

Thanks,

Dave