[squeak-dev] Re: Minimal Squeak Project

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sat Feb 13 20:41:53 UTC 2016

Am 13.02.2016 um 19:44 schrieb karl ramberg:
> I use projects all the time. It's very handy to keep all the browsers
> and stuff open and just switch between projects for the different
> stuff I'm working on.

Right now I get paid to work in Python but I create all classes,
instvars and method categories in Squeak and use it as a notebook or to
test some code snippets. Projects inside projects.
https://imgur.com/p4WAPyu

For Squeak work I use projects like Karl. I never thought of them in the
way Dave points out. Learnt something again.

Cheers,

Herbert