[squeak-dev] Re: Time millisecondClockValue (was: The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1080.mcz)

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Mon Feb 15 23:42:30 UTC 2016

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016, marcel.taeumel wrote:

> Hi Bert,
>
> yes, we lost the check on Jan 18, 2015, when we added the reusable
> interCycleDelay instead of creating new Delay instances again and again and
> again. :-)

The check is still superfluous assured the clock is monotonic. Changing it
to the UTC clock should partially fix that, but one would still be
affected by changes of the system time.
Since we're talking about subsecond delays here, I would even consider
using the previous clock implementation here.

Levente