[squeak-dev] Re: [BUG]List in Inspectors accept dropped morphs and give DNU

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:50:47 UTC 2016

When developing Maui applications, I've frequently run into this
myself.  I simply moving a Maui panel to another place on the screen,
when I drop it it disappears and I get a debugger.

That's when I realize, there was an inspector open beneath which
thought it wanted to accept that drop, but yet couldn't.

So, I totally agree with Karl.  The situation above is the wrongest
thing the system can do -- it should either accept it successfully, or
not accept it at all.