[squeak-dev] Move Chronology out of Kernel and into its own Chronology package (was: trunk thinks its tomorrow)

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 17:54:44 UTC 2016

I have no problem if you want move Chronology classes to their own
package (but please do use the "-Core" and "-Tests" suffixes so we
don't suffer the prefix selection problem).  I'll be curious whether
you choose to move Date and Time too..

I'm a heavy user of Chronology, if there's a better version of it, I'm
definitely interested in possibly using it.  I remember that thread;
it helped us identify and fix a performance bug in standard
Chronology.