[squeak-dev] Move Chronology out of Kernel and into its own Chronology package (was: trunk thinks its tomorrow)

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 20:52:39 UTC 2016

We all know there are are many use-cases, and a couple of ways to
interpret things with TimeZones.  Maybe we need to add a clarifying
comment somewhere.  Just because you think about things a particular
way does not make the other ways "horrible" or not "sane".  All this
hyperbole does not help anyone understand what you think is wrong with
Chronology.  I'm certainly not going to let it be the basis for
breaking legacy apps which have been working for years.  Let's talk.
I really didn't want to open this can of worms, but if we have to, we
have to.