[squeak-dev] [Vm-dev] New Cog VMs available as per VMMaker.oscog-eem.1679/r3602

Javier Diaz-Reinoso javier_diaz_r at mac.com
Sat Feb 20 22:56:44 UTC 2016

I find the problem: I don’t load the files in the boot disk but in other HD (directory name: /Volumes/HD/Tools/Squeak/VM Cocoa/Cog ), when I download the files in a directory on the boot disk, the VM compile OK.

So al least the scripts for ADPCMCodecPlugin fails when not in the boot disk, or perhaps the space in the path?, the build directory in the boot disk don’t have a space in the path.