[squeak-dev] Shift+Tab doesn't outdent on linux

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Thu Feb 25 13:46:25 UTC 2016

I just checked if the image receives Shift+Tab, and it does. Pressing the
key combination will make HandMorph distribute these KeyboardEvents:

 	[keyDown '<Opt-ÿ>']
 	[keyDown '<Shift-tab>']
 	[keyUp '<Shift-tab>']
 	[keyUp '?']

The first one is generated when Shift is pressed, the last one is
generated when Shift is released.
So, it clearly looks like a bug in the image.

Levente