[squeak-dev] The Inbox: ShoutCore-kfr.55.mcz

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 22:26:26 UTC 2016

Ok,

I thought syntaxHighlightingAsYouType was more of a dynamic preference
that redid the syntax while typing.

Anyway, there seem to be a old method that survived copying over to
PluggableTextMorphPlus

----- Method: PluggableShoutMorph>>okToStyle (in category 'styler') -----
okToStyle
	styler ifNil:[^false].
	Preferences syntaxHighlightingAsYouType ifFalse: [^false].
	(model respondsTo: #shoutAboutToStyle: ) ifFalse:[^true].
	^model shoutAboutToStyle: self!

Best,

Karl