[squeak-dev] Re: Double-click gone missing?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Jan 12 00:41:55 UTC 2016

> On 11-01-2016, at 4:15 PM, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
> I can’t see any code that relates to MouseClickState has changed recently, though of course we have a big change in Time recently.

Yeah, if my trapping is returning anything like the truth - always a big if when trying to debug events - I appear to be getting the MouseClickState created with a firstClickTime ~ 6655941 and then a subsequent event with a timeStamp of 3629982911523. Which is really *quite* a long time after if you believe it to be in the same time units as the first click time. Interestingly the following event that has the mouse up which leads to the spurious doubleClickTimeout has a timestamp ~ 6656027 or rather similar to the firstclicktime.
So I guess somewhere an event is being made with the microsecond time value, or possibly, junk.

tim
The severity of the itch is proportional to the reach.