[squeak-dev] Double-click gone missing?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Jan 13 19:33:42 UTC 2016

Here -  https://copy.com/wR261WxDYQPLpJya is a proposed fix for the issue. Since the VM passes in a timestamp with events that is derived from ioMSecs() and we have a primitive that also provides a value based on that I simply re-engaged that prim (135) as Time eventMillisecondClock and replaced all the relevant seeming usages of Time millisecondClockValue. So far it appears to function well but there’s always a chance of having missed somewhere, or even being a bit over-enthusiastic. In particular I suspect more cleverness might be needed for the remote event stuff.

Eliot is rather pre-occupied with 64 bit stuff right now so if anyone else could try loading this and checking it out that would be helpful. It’s fairly urgent to get it working.

tim
Multitasking:  Screwing up several things at once...