[squeak-dev] re: Smalltalk website tricks

Dimitris Chloupis kilon.alios at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 19:53:26 UTC 2016

It first told me close other tabs for it to load a database which was weird

I double clicked and then the interface turned 3D sidewise and i could not
bring straight , also it shadow created a mouse pointer that was offset to
my touch event. Touching was bringing a world menu and there was also a
workspace mixed with the images