[squeak-dev] Live Coding Demonstration Success!

Dimitris Chloupis kilon.alios at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 21:08:58 UTC 2016

Great job, I think they will be suprised even more that you can use
smalltalk as scripting language for C++ projects which is currently what I
do :)

Though I am using pharo instead of squeak , there is little reason for the
same concepts not to apply for squeak . I am actually trying to make a
shared memory(based on memory mapped files)  frameworks where pharo shares
memory with a c++ executable and they can talk to each other, shared data
and live state and use each other's functions and libraries , sort of C++
being pharo's best buddy and vice versa ;)