[squeak-dev] Board Candidates Needed

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 21:44:01 UTC 2016

I'm running.  Squeak is Smalltalk-80 for the modern-age.
Sophisticated yet, elegant.  Unassuming, yet unapologetic.  Where else
can I find a class-library this amazingly robust with a license this
generous.  The latest changes to the IDE are amazing, I never dreamed
it could be this productive.  Squeak 5 and Spur have opened new
possibilities for scaling new heights.

I'm fully invested; personally, professionally, commercially.  Whether
re-elected or not, I plan to continue channeling the best parts of my
passion into code and progress for the image, this community, and our
infrastructure.

My immediate future plans are to restore, hopefully once and for all,
the MC history function to the IDE, and also work with Marcel and Karl
to bring a workable Theming function to the IDE.