[squeak-dev] re: Smalltalk website tricks

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Fri Jan 22 06:50:17 UTC 2016

Hi Ken--

> Double clicking the Informatics or other screens does not bring the
> proper view into visibility as might be expected, need to scroll down.

     Mm, it zooms in at the height that was clicked. I want to make it
zoom in so that the clicked element is centered, but I can't figure that
out. window.scrollTo and window.scrollY don't seem to work as I expect.
scrollIntoView works, but some browsers don't respect its options (like
moving smoothly).

     If anyone knows the right JavaScript code to use, please let me
know. Thanks!

-C

--
Craig Latta